MBPK is looking for a person of Indian origin, positively aligned to Buddhist philosophy of insight and loving-kindness as well as ecological principles, to organize and manage the development of a 150 foot functional statue of Maitreya Buddha designed to last 1000 years on the Project’s 200 acre Kushinagar site. This will initially require aiding the preparation of a Project Brief and master plan which will be used to communicate the vision and requirements of the Project to all parties. To identify, select and help to build and lead a competent Consultant, Architectural, Engineering and Construction team for the main Statue, as well as help plan and coordinate the other medical, educational, social and ecological facilities on the site.
- Manage on-site construction work according to scope, timeline and budget.
- The person will require excellent communication skills, good knowledge of Hindi and English and qualities of leadership as well as integrity, perseverance and courage to work in the challenging environment of Eastern UP.
- An MBA degree and/or experience in Project management would be an advantage.
- Remuneration to be discussed.
- Interested applicants should contact Kabir Saxena, email: email@example.com