Prostrations Ngondro~ Retreat Leader needed
For the whole month of November and December 2017, Root Institute will be running a Prostrations Ngondro Retreat; the retreat will have the aim to offer retreatants the completion of their 100,000 Ngongro prostrations commitment. We are looking for a Dharma practitioner to lead this retreat and completing 100,000 prostrations with the group.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Have been exposed to the Mahayana Dharma, preferably within the FPMT for at least 5 years.
- Being quite familiarized with the prostrations practice
- Someone warm hearted, kind, disciplined and relaxed.
- Physically well fitted.
- Emotionally and spiritually grounded able to lead a group of 12 retreatans during a strong purification process and practice.
What we can offer you:
- The possibility to complete your own ngondro while leading others to do so.
- Great purification, merit & blessings ~ while doing this practice in Bodhgaya
- Single accommodation, 3 courses of vege delicious meals & a donation.
To apply please contact Khadro: email@example.com